lunes, 4 de julio de 2016

SWEETYWEDDING DRESSES

I want to show a new website that I've known for beautiful dresses of all styles, colors and designs. it's about Sweety Wedding

All for use on your big day, or that of your family, friend, friend, fellowship, etc. in order to become the most beautiful of the celebration.

You can also find dresses for women of very nice honor, wedding dress, womens dress, dress for communion and even invited both girls as communion.


I'll show a selection of 5 dresses that I have chosen for different occasions, I hope you like them as much as me and my wife

You can also see cheap dresses for less than $ 100, that's great, and worth the chance to go very beautiful for little money.

      bridesmaid dresses

I presented a lovely wedding dress, classic cut, with back almost to the air and wonderful silver decoration.

It has a very nice and elegant long tail, which looks wake your path.

It's great because you can also choose colors, fabric, everything is, it's a dress custom, like woman chosen with every detail and precisión.

Strapless A-line Princess/ Empire Embroidery Chapel Train Weddi

bridesmaid dresses

Here you have a beautiful dress maid of honor's, party, or many times, fuchsia pink, for women.

Charming Ball Gown Bateau Straps Beading&Sequins Bow(s) Pockets

mermaid cut dress


mermaid cut dresses are spectacular, with corse, tied back to stylize the figure of the woman.


A-line Embroidery LaceApplique V-neck Mermaid Sheath Empire

prom dresses

here you have three different dresses in the same line, bridesmaid or guest, that can serve many diferrentes, beautiful, elegant and well-priced events

A-line One shoulder/Strapless Flowers/Lace Sheath/Ball Gown Knee

girl Dress

a beautiful dress for girls, either communion or event, with red details in very dramatic, elegant and nice rear.

Is sure to be the most beautiful.

A-line Spaghetti Straps Embroidery Satin Floor Length Flowergirl


7 comentarios:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous dresses! :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. el de las niñas es una preciosidad!! *-*

    gracias por comentar en mi blog! un besito!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gorgeoous dresses and they have for everyone!
    Please, I need your vote for the Travel+Photography blog award, could you give me a vote? :)
    http://blogawardsuk.co.uk/ukba2016/my-entry/traveleraes
    (Or link is on my blog)
    Thanks my friend!
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ResponderEliminar
  4. amazing dresses

    xo
    beinghellz.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Amazing selection kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Los vestidos de las niñas blanco y rojo por atrás son preciosos. Me recuerdan años atrás cuando me casé que me probé un vestido de novia con un diseño muy parecido que me gustaba, aunque luego llegó otro que me gustó todavía mas, pero siempre me ha parecido muy original.

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tu visita y comentarios, NO DEJEIS LINKS.